Sunday, July 26, 2009


My Flight

Blind to lights
Bereft of smells
In search of
Memory less days
And
Guiltless nights

Endless flights
To ends of worlds
Where
I am flying
In quest of answers

I catch fleeting Time
By the end of her shadow
We look at each other
In defiant glances
She knows my question
But will not respond

Twisting her back
And tossing her forward
I continue following her
To find my answer

Millions of light years
I follow around
Tireless flights
In pace with her

Swinging past pools
Of tears and laughter
Flipping by mountains
Of past and future

Today I watch her slowing down
Turning back she
Comes around
Running a soft hand
Over my head
She says:
‘Pardon me if I run away
Forgive me if I go astray
Your question is
My breath and life
The instant you realize your answer
I die’
(Pic: Glacier National Park, Montana)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again Well expressed and cool pics... great to see you have enjoyed it :)the kids are cute.

Freedom Debt Relief

JULIE said...

Hey! Thanks Justin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.